kelteks CombiMat Needled Combine it the way you need it!
kelteks CombiMat Needled
kelteks Needled CombiMat is the combination of woven roving bonded by needling to a mat without chemicals. This needling method adds volume to fibers thus adding thickness to the composite. This product range is particularly recommended for the manufacture with pultrusion process for parts that require great mechanical properties. kelteks CombiMat Needled is highly drapable and suitable for laminating corners and edges.
advantages & characteristics
- Adds volume to the reinforcement to obtain thicker parts
- Dedicated to parts with sharp angles
- Woven roving brings transverse mechanical strength to finished products.
- Does not fray during processing which gives a better surface aspect than most of the other reinforcements
- Improve the surface appearance of profiles
- Creates a barrier against UV or chemical attack
- Saves preparation time (fabric + veil or mat in one step).
We can produce from 20cm till 350cm and in roll length from 40m up to 200m
- kelteks Needled Combimat 240/200
- kelteks Needled Combimat 300/300
- kelteks Needled Combimat 300/318
- kelteks Needled Combimat 420/225
- Construction / building
- Wind industry
- Automotive / transportation
- Sport and leisure
- Medical equipment