Achieving goals together
Innovation needs clever minds! Surely you have already noticed that Kelteks is more than just a manufacturer of technical textiles and reinforcements. We act as a full-service provider, from advice to development and production to service.We constantly drive ourselves and our products forward to finding the optimum solution. With all this, we are happy to welcome new colleagues to our team. We are convinced that professional knowledge is not the only prerequisite for working with us. Rather, it is important to us that you as an individual person and character fit well into our team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Currently we are looking for:
- purchase specialist
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
- Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
- Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
- Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches to determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Builds or repairs products using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
- Assembles and fastens materials using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Removes damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Moves necessary materials around job site as assigned.
- Cleans up worksite debris.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Setting up new machinery – Assembling machinery parts, installing in position in production line, calibrating with tools and instruments, testing for correct operation
- Setting machinery for production run – Adjusting mechanical settings for fleece, yarn or fabric type and thickness, changing gears, replacing consumables such as brushes, spools of yarn, thread or cottons
- Undertaking routine maintenance – Lubricating, greasing and oiling moving parts, replacing filters and belts, changing needles, checking safety guards, cleaning machinery
- Diagnosing and repairing faulty machines or parts – Identifying and replacing worn or broken parts, reporting major faults to supervisor, resetting machine for optimum productivity
Textile machinery technologist
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports.
- Confer with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products, using drafting tools or computer-assisted drafting equipment or software.
- Conduct research that tests or analyzes the feasibility, design, operation, or performance of equipment, components, or systems.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, or other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, or maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, or maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems or processes to meet requirements.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design, performance specifications, or environmental regulations.
- Develop or test models of alternate designs or processing methods to assess feasibility, sustainability, operating condition effects, potential new applications, or necessity of modification.
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
- Develop, coordinate, or monitor all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, or operation of product designs.
- Estimate costs or submit bids for engineering, construction or extraction projects.
- Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems or needs.
- Design test control apparatus or equipment or develop procedures for testing products.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, or repair to ensure that machines or equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Write performance requirements for product development or engineering projects.
- Apply engineering principles or practices to emerging fields, such as robotics, waste management, or biomedical engineering.
- Provide technical customer service.
- Perform personnel functions, such as supervision of production workers, technicians, technologists, or other engineers.
- Solicit new business.
- Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Study industrial processes to maximize the efficiency of equipment applications, including equipment placement.
- Evaluate mechanical designs or prototypes for energy performance or environmental impact.
- Calculate energy losses for buildings, using equipment such as computers, combustion analyzers, or pressure gauges.
- Recommend the use of utility or energy services that minimize carbon footprints.
- Develop and maintain inspection reports
- Ensure compliance to federal and state laws, as well as company standards and specifications
- Maintain calibration of quality control equipment
- Perform inspections across all stages of of production
- Prepare and maintain test data for review
- Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly
- Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
Research & Development
- Design Products – R&D engineers design products. This may include making calculations of product dimensions, drawing sketches of product ideas, and designing mockups of proposed products.
- Develop and Complete Projects – R&D engineers develop ideas for, manage, and lead projects until they become real products.
- Lead Project Teams – R&D engineers take leadership of projects in development, managing all team members assigned to projects to keep them moving forward on schedule.
- Design Project Plans – R&D engineers design detailed project plans with engineering, manufacturing, and sales and marketing teams to manage all aspects of product development and production.
- Research – R&D engineers perform market research to determine what types of products might be successful among consumers, research product ideas to determine their viability, and research how existing products on the market are performing.
- Collaborate – R&D engineers collaborate with engineers and developers to create product designs and with marketing teams to develop sales plans for future products.
- Determines customers needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Research & Development Technologist
- Planning, designing and developing new products
- Improving existing products in line with development plans
- Monitoring the implementation of the development of new and improvement of existing products and participation in defining further activities
- Market research
- Analysis of market and trend monitoring data
- Product life cycle monitoring
- Participation in supplier selection
- Data and product samples archiving
- Management of documentation necessary for starting and running the production of a new product
- Monitoring legislation and participating in product development documentation management
- Composing professional and promotional texts for the needs of sales and marketing activities
- Participation in the work of the laboratory
- Participation in process and technology improvement projects
Chemical technology engineer
- Management, organization and development of chemical technological processes
- Work in the laboratory
- Production of product samples
Sales & Marketing
- we are looking for a sales representative for central Croatia and Dalmatia
- customer tours and sales within the composite industry (shipbuilding, fiberglass industry, ..)
- technical consulting of customers, sending offers, finalization of work and monitoring of payment
- coordination with other employees in the company
- planning and conducting sales activities and reporting
- monitoring the work of competition
- field work
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
You are interested in writing your bachelor or master thesis in cooperation with us?
Your contact person in all questions to our job offers:
- Kristina Peris – email@example.com
- Saša Mandić – firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in joining our team? Then send your job application and CV to: email@example.com