kelteks at JEC 2022
Come and visit us at JEC 2022
kelteks at JEC 2022
After 2 years and a lot of delays due to the pandemic, Kelteks will exhibit the latest composite technologies for applications in the aviation, automotive, sports, and wind energy at the JEC World 2022 fair in Paris from 3 to 5 May. Want to know how innovative technical textiles made of glass, carbon, natural, or basalt fibers can offer you the perfect solution for your needs? Visit us or make an appointment with our representatives in Hall 5, booth number C55.
We have prepared many high-tech innovative solutions for you!
If you need a Free Ticket to enter the JEC Composite Fair contact our sales representatives and they will arrange one for you!
The increase in awareness of the importance of nature conservation and natural resources for our greener and sustainable future has led us to develop natural fibers as reinforcement for more environmentally friendly composites.
- Woven Roving
- Good impregnation
- Low energy consumption
- CO2 neutral
- High specific properties
- Infinite resource
- Excellent vibration damping
kelteks FormMat is an innovative three-layer complex with a middle layer of fleece intended for fast and even impregnation of laminate. High volume fabrics without chemical binders for better resin flow & final surface finish. A volumized complex is used as a specific solution for various applications. kelteks is one of the few companies that use many different and advanced methods and processes to connect layers of composite reinforcements into complex fabrics.
- saves work and preparation time
- mechanically connected by the needling process
- ideal for RTM and vacuum infusion
- easy and precise shaping
- uniform resin flow
- bigger volume
kelteks Edge Protector
The structure of the kelteks Edge Protector is ﬂuﬀy and cuddly and is available in diﬀerent thicknesses. It can be easily moulded and, as an insert in the preform, it adapts well to any contour. Fibers are easily squeezed into the sharp-edged joints and corners. Check it out on youtube! Sharp-edged joints and corners in critical component areas are thus reliably ﬁlled with ﬁbers and laminate so the chipping is eﬀectively prevented. kelteks Edge Protector is suitable for all processes of composites such as hand lamination, vacuum infusion, pultrusion, etc. The transversely aligned entanglement ﬁbers ensure a perfect bond to the overlying laminate layers.
- kelteks Edge Protector is compatible with epoxy (EP), polyester (UP), and vinyl ester (VE) resin.
- Made from high-quality carbon or glass fibers.
- Available in different diameters/thicknesses and lengths on a roll.
- Specially designed box for easy handling.
- kelteks Edge Protector 50
- kelteks Edge Protector 75
- kelteks Edge Protector 100
- kelteks Edge Protector 200
- kelteks Edge Protector 50 soft
- kelteks Edge Protector 75 soft
- kelteks Edge Protector 100 soft
- kelteks Edge Protector 200 soft
- kelteks Edge Protector C500